Want to make Buying or Selling a property easy?
Our Mobile App and Key Stage Updates will
allow you to track your matter on your phone
and keep you up to date, every step of the way
Conveyancing has moved into the 21st century.
Playing “phone tag” is now a thing of the past.
See where your sale or purchase is up to by simply opening up our RM Legal and Conveyancing app.
Holding Deposits on houses in NSW. 🤔 Do they work?
When buying a property, one of the questions you will
New Pool Regulations for Properties being put on the Market
Would you like a Quote?
Every property is different and everyone’s circumstances are different too. However, we know how important it is to work out your numbers and do a budget before you buy or sell your home.
Fill in the details below and one of our team will be in contact with you via phone or email. They’ll be able to provide you with an accurate quote after asking you a few simple questions.
Your Legal and Conveyancing Experts.
Buying and selling property can be stressful for most people, mainly because it’s not something you do every day. That’s why it’s important for you to choose a conveyancing law firm who are experts in property law knowledge and brilliant with their communication to you.
We make the sale or purchase of property easier, safer and a lot less stressful. Our role is to guide you through the process of buying or selling a home and to make sure everything is legally transferred safely to your name (if you are buying) or secure the payment safely for you if you are selling.
We make the process easy!
What Should You Look For In A Conveyancing Solicitor Firm?
Choose a legal representative who
uses modern technology to
get things done quickly.
You want a legal representative who will:
Complete Your Settlement Online in PEXA
Why? Because you have a higher chance of moving on the day of settlement. Settlements done the old way, tend to “fall over” more often.
Sign contracts without printing anything
That’s right, RM Legal and Conveyancing has technology that allows you to sign a contract on your phone via your email. As long as you have internet and access to your email, you can sign a contract. The only time this may NOT occur is if the contract is too large to email.
What Do We Do?
RM Legal and Conveyancing are like project managers.
Buying or selling property is a lot easier and safer when you have a legal team like RM Legal and Conveyancing representing you.
If you are buying:
- We speak with your lender to organise payment
- We review the contracts to make sure the property you are purchasing isn’t a dud.
- Review all inclusions
- Organise settlement times i.e. when you will be able to move into your new home.
- We organise Title Insurance so you purchase with full peace of mind in knowing you own the property.
- Attend settlement on your behalf.
- We provide answers to any questions you have throughout the transaction.
If you are selling:
- We prepare the Contract For Sale. Without a Contract For Sale (COS) you are not able to sell a property.
- We make sure the COS is sent to the agent as soon as it is prepared.
- If you have a loan on the property, we organise full payout of the loan.
- Organise a settlement date that suits you and the purchaser
- We attend the settlement on your behalf.
- We bank any remaining money from the sale to your bank account.
- If you are buying at the same time, we can manage both and make sure it goes through smoothly.
RM Legal and Conveyancing can look after you and your conveyancing if you are selling or buying in:
And any other local suburbs.
Talk to us
Office Phone Number