Introducing Amanda Richardson, Julie MacDougall and Justin Milligan.
We have a combined legal experience spanning over 50 years. Helping people throughout NSW. It’s our mission to make buying and selling property easy.
What our clients are saying about our conveyancing services.
Why choose our Sydney conveyancing services?
Our client app makes buying or selling property easy.
Track your matter and stay informed.
No need to visit the office. Do everything online and over the phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
2. Fill in the details & within 30 seconds, we’ll provide you with a quote. If you’re happy with that, simply follow the next steps.
3. An email will be sent to you with our Buyer Questionnaire as well as some links to videos and articles to help you through the process of buying your new property.
4. Your buyer questionnaire will automatically be received by our team who will then open your file.
5. The first email you receive from us will be your activate account email. This takes you through the 2-step process of setting up our conveyancing app. Our conveyancing app is the fastest way to receive updates and know exactly what is going on with your purchase.
Licenced Conveyancers can only undertake property transfers. Solicitors not only undertake the same work undertaken by Conveyancers but are fully fledged Lawyers who can help you with all legal matters.
Often during a conveyancing transaction, issues may arise which can result in compensation claims, misrepresentations, interpretations of leases and legal restrictions on the title of a property which may result in court proceedings.
Conveyancers cannot be involved in litigation nor do they have specialist legal knowledge and training required to resolve such issues. With their broader knowledge of the law, Solicitors are suited to handle complex property transactions that pose more risks.
In Queensland, only Solicitors can be involved in property transactions.
It’s always a good idea to establish a relationship with a Solicitor who can provide advice and help concerning any problems that you or any members of your family may be involved in whether it be police matters, car accidents, family disputes or collecting debts.
Sometimes. But our law firm offers affordable fees. Quite often, our prices are about the same as a conveyancer.
Buying a Property?
- We speak with your lender to organise payment
- We review the contracts to make sure the property you are purchasing isn’t a dud
- Review all inclusions
- Organise settlement times i.e. when you will be able to move into your new home
- We organise Title Insurance so you purchase with full peace of mind in knowing you own the property
- Attend settlement on your behalf
- We provide answers to any questions you have throughout the transaction
Selling a Property?
- We prepare the Contract For Sale. Without a Contract For Sale (COS) you are not able to sell a property.
- We make sure the COS is sent to the agent as soon as it is prepared
- If you have a loan on the property, we organise full payout of the loan
- Organise a settlement date that suits you and the purchaser
- We attend the settlement on your behalf
- We bank any remaining money from the sale to your bank account
- If you are buying at the same time, we can manage both and make sure it goes through smoothly
It’s basically a platform for handling property settlements online.
Why do we use it?
Because you have a higher chance of moving on the day of settlement.
Settlements done the old way, tend to “fall over” more often.
Yes. But we only do conveyancing.
Sydney, capital of New South Wales and one of Australia’s largest cities, is best known for its harbourfront Sydney Opera House, with a distinctive sail-like design. Massive Darling Harbour and the smaller Circular Quay port are hubs of waterside life, with the arched Harbour Bridge and esteemed Royal Botanic Garden nearby. Sydney Tower’s outdoor platform, the Skywalk, offers 360-degree views of the city and suburbs. (Source)
More Service Areas
We provide conveyancing services to all NSW locations.